Friday, December 14, 2012

well.. wat?


Cancer, eh? 

I guess it was about time I got that too..




First rule of christmas: NO physical contact of any kind. And lots and lots of hand-sanitizer.

Second rule of christmas: NO physical contact of any kind. And lots and lots of hand-sanitizer.

Even the boyfriend might suffer a little bit from this one.. but I just can't risk "catching" anything before the surgery. And my immune system is totally fried. Even aids-patients have better immune systems than I do at this point.. I have a feeling I'll be sick as a dog after the surgery.. and going to the hospital. It's full of sick people! ugh!

I need my own bubble.

And this trying to keep up with any sort of "rhythm" is impossible.. I'm going to bed.. at 10:26 AM.






No comments:

Post a Comment